HAT Raspberry Pi p/ bateria Li-ion 14500 c/ chip SW6106, 5V saída, Carga rápida
HAT que permite alimentação da raspberry Pi por uma bateria 14500 com gestão de carregamento.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates SW6106 power bank management chip, allows providing 5V regulated power supply to your Pi from a 14500 battery, makes the Pi becomes a portable device. It will charge the battery as well, supports bi-directional quick charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank, also works with other 5V devices.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning, and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
What's on Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector:power output
- Micro USB connector:battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
Weight: 0.021 kg
Também poderá gostar