Bare Conductive - Boião de tinta condutora 50ml
Desenhe, descubra, crie. Os seus projetos de design e eletrônicos estão prestes a mudar para sempre. Pintar e imprimir circuitos e sensores ou usar como adesivo condutor em quase tudo, incluindo papel, plástico, tecidos e circuitos electrónicos convencionais
Coloque este material flexível e revolucionário na sua caixa de ferramentas hoje mesmo!
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
• Conducts electricity when dry
• Paint, stencil or screen print
• Nontoxic and solvent free
• Water soluble
• Paint over with water‐based paints
• Screen print up to 0.8m2
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
• Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
• Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Extensive project examples and resources at: www.bareconductive.com/make
Precautions of use:
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. This product has not been tested with an electrical source exceeding 12V DC or 50mA: therefore use with higher voltages is not recommended. Use in accordance with the battery manufacturer’s instructions. Do not ingest. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. Can be removed with soap and water.
LEVEL: Beginner to Expert Engineer
Paint a Stencil With Electric Paint
Applying Electric Paint with stencils is easy. Whether you’re using an existing stencil or designing your own, the following tutorial will give you a quick demonstration on how to stencil with Electric Paint.
A Quick Tutorial on Diluting Electric Paint
People often ask us whether they can dilute Electric Paint, and the answer is yes! However, there’s some things you need to keep in mind before you do so. Read this tutorial to find out how you can dilute the paint to maintain its performance.
Também poderá gostar