AlphaBot2 - plataforma robótica móvel compatível com Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B (não incluí a Raspberry Pi)
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, Bluetooth/infrared/WiFi remote control, video monitoring, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
- N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Pi, the upper adapter board for controller:
- LM2596 voltage regulator, provides the Pi with stable 5V power
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
- PCA9685 servo controller, make it more smoothly to rotate the pan head
- CP2102 UART converter, easy for controlling the Pi via UART
What's on the AlphaBot2-Base
- AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting sorts of controller adapter board
- Ultrasonic module interface
- Obstacle avoiding indicators
- Omni-direction wheel
- ST188: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for obstacle avoiding
- ITR20001/T: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for line tracking
- Potentiometer for adjusting obstacle avoiding range
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- LM393 voltage comparator
- N20 micro gear motor reduction rate 1:30, 6V/600RPM
- Rubber wheels diameter 42mm, width 19mm
- Power switch
- Battery holder: supports 14500 batteries
- WS2812B: true color RGB LEDs
- Power indicator
What's on the AlphaBot2-Pi
- AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting AlphaBot2-Base
- Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Servo interface
- USB TO UART: easy for controlling the Pi via UART
- LM2596: 5V voltage regulator
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
- PCA9685: servo controller, make it more smoothly to rotate the pan head
- CP2102: USB TO UART converter
- IR receiver
Note: photos are FOR REFERENCE ONLY, the other boards/modules/accessories are NOT included in the price.
Weight: 0.381 kg
AlphaBot2-Pi Acc Pack
Note: this product requires two 14500 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
- AlphaBot2-Pi (adapter board) x1
- AlphaBot2-Base (base chassis) x1
- RPi Camera (B) x1
- Micro SD Card 16GB x1
- Power adapter US standard 5V/3A micro x1
- SG90 servo x2
- 2 DOF pan and tilt kit x1
- IR remote controller x1
- FC-20P cable 8cm x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- 15PIN FFC 25cm x1
- AlphaBot2-Pi screws x1
- Micro SD Card Reader x1 (Extra Free)
- Screwdriver x1 (Extra Free)
Também poderá gostar