AlphaBot2 - plataforma robótica móvel compatível com Arduino (sem placa controladora Arduino)
Este kit de robô AlphaBot2 foi projetado para ser usado com um controlador compatível com Arduino (não incluído). Possui funções como seguimento de linha, evitar obstáculos, distância ultrassônico, controlo remoto infravermelho, comunicação Bluetooth, etc.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
The Arduino controller is NOT included.
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with an Arduino compatible controller (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, infrared remote control, Bluetooth communication, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
- N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Ar, the upper adapter board for controller:
- Onboard Arduino interface, into which Arduino controller can be directly plugged
- 0.96inch 128x64 yellow/blue dual color OLED
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip
- PC8574 I/O expander, avoid I/O shortage
- Xbee connector, for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module
What's on the AlphaBot2-Base
- AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting sorts of controller adapter board
- Ultrasonic module interface
- Obstacle avoiding indicators
- Omni-direction wheel
- ST188: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for obstacle avoiding
- ITR20001/T: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for line tracking
- Potentiometer for adjusting obstacle avoiding range
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- LM393 voltage comparator
- N20 micro gear motor reduction rate 1:30, 6V/600RPM
- Rubber wheels diameter 42mm, width 19mm
- Power switch
- Battery holder: supports 14500 batteries
- WS2812B: true color RGB LEDs
- Power indicator
What's on the AlphaBot2-Ar
- AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting AlphaBot2-Base
- Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
- Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino compatible controller
- Xbee connector: for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module, remotely control the robot via Bluetooth
- IR receiver
- PC8574: I/O expander, SPI interface
- Arduino peripheral jumpers
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip
- 0.96inch OLED SSD1306 driver, 128x64 resolution
AlphaBot2 multi robots line following
AlphaBot2-Ar robot line tracking
AlphaBot2-Ar robot obstacle avoiding
AlphaBot2-Ar robot Bluetooth control
Note: photos are FOR REFERENCE ONLY, the other boards/modules/accessories are NOT included in the price.
Também poderá gostar