FireBeetle Covers - DC Motor & Stepper Driver
Este motor driver usa um STM8 como o seu coprocessador, controlando a velocidade e a direção do motor. Ele comunica com o microcontrolador via porta I2C, suporta até 1000Hz taxa de atualização.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
The assisted processor STM8 controls motors and set the main control free. It effectively reduces the dependence on MCU pin resources and MCU occupancy. Independant motor control make the multi-motors projects more affordable. Cooperate with DFRobot Arduino Motor Library, it will reduce your development difficulty.
This stepper motor driver adopts 2x TB6612FNG chips and performs excellent in low power consumption application. The consumption current is only 30mA under static state, and motor driver can provide 1.2A output current at 5V and the peak current is 3.2A@5V. Besides, the motor drive supports 4~12V wide-range power input. FireBeetle Covers-DC Motor & Stepper Driver also provides four independent interfaces to drive servo. So, you can control servo directly. It can be widely applied to intelligent car control and gear control.
- Support 4 channels DC motors drive
- Support 2 channels two-phase four-wire stepper motors drive
- Support 4 channels servo drive
- Up to 1000Hz refresh rate
- Equipped with a STATUS indicator (LED)
- Microprocessor: STM8S105
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V (Connect to FireBeetle VCC Terminal)
- Operating Voltage: 30mA
- Motor Drive Chip: TB6612FNG
- Motor [null Drive] Voltage: 4-12V
- Output current: 1.2A single-channel continuous drive current
- Start / Peak Current: 2A (continuous pulse) / 3.2A (single pulse)
- Communication Port: IIC
- IIC Address: 0x18
- Dimension: 2.28 * 1.14 inches (58mm x 29mm)
- FireBeetle Covers - DC Motor & Stepper Driver x1
- 18pin-2.54mm Pin Header (Female) ×2
- 18pin-2.54mm Pin Header (Male) ×2
Também poderá gostar