- Em promoção!
- -2,76 €
Acelerómetro 3 eixos (+-2g/4g/8g/16g) - Adafruit LIS3DH
O LIS3DH é um acelerómetro triplo-eixo muito popular de baixa potência. Este sensor comunica via I2C ou SPI ( o nosso código da libraria suporta ambos ) assim pode partilhar o barramento I2C com vários sensores diferentes.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
It's low-cost, but has just about every 'extra' you'd want in an accelerometer:
- Three axis sensing, 10-bit precision
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable scaling
- Both I2C (2 possible addresses) and SPI interface options
- Interrupt output
- Multiple data rate options 1 Hz to 5Khz
- As low as 2uA current draw (just the chip itself, not including any supporting circuitry)
- Tap, Double-tap, orientation & freefall detection
- 3 additional ADC inputs you can read over I2C
We kept seeing this accelerometer in teardowns of commercial products and figured that if it's the most-commonly used accelerometer, its worth having a breakout board!
There's an address selection pin so you can have two accelerometers share an I2C bus.
To get you going fast, we spun up a breakout board for this little guy. Since it's a 3V sensor, we add a low-dropout 3.3V regulator and level shifting circuitry on board. That means its perfectly safe for use with 3V or 5V power and logic. It's fully assembled and tested. Comes with a bit of 0.1" standard header in case you want to use it with a breadboard or perfboard. Two 2.5mm (0.1") mounting holes for easy attachment.
Também poderá gostar