Shield 2 Motores de Passo p/ Arduino - ITEAD
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
Dual stepper motor driver shield can drive 2 stepper motors at the same time by Arduino. It can work with the power supply from 4.75V to 30V (starting from 23/07/2017, we use a new one which supports power supply from 4.75 to 15V ). High accuracy control, it can be supported by Arduino for CNC milling machine.
It uses the same stepper motor driver chip as EasyDriver, so you can use it as 2 EasyDriver modules on board. And there are all pins breakout as 3PIN electronic brick/ sensor brick interface.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
- Dual step motor driver design for Cartesian coordinate system
- ±750mA, 5-30V output rating
- Automatic current-decay mode detection/selection
- 3.0 to 5.5V logic supply voltage range
- Mixed, fast and slow current-decay modes
- Internal UVLO and thermal shutdown circuitry
- Crossover-current protection
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Board Size||69mm x 61mm|
Também poderá gostar