Ecrã tátil capacitivo 13.3' HDMI LCD (H) 1920x1080 IPS c/ Moldura
13.3 polegadas, IPS, 1920x1080, LCD de touch capacitivo com vidro temperado, suporta multi mini-PCs.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- 13.3inch IPS screen,1920x1080 high resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 75x75mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
Using with Game Consoles
|Part Number||Microsoft XBOX||Sony PS4||Nintendo Switch|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H)||√||√||√||√||√||√|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
Which power supply should I use?
It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Weight: 1.096 kg
Também poderá gostar