ESP-12F: ESP8266 Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module AP+STA
ESP8266 é um chip altamente integrado projetado para as necessidades de um novo mundo conectado.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
- Standards Certification: FCC / CE / TELEC
- Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- Working Current: Average: 80mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ° ~ 125 °
- Storage temperature: Nomal temperature
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System. Or you can learn more in ESP8266 community forum.
|Board Size||2.5CM X 1.5CM X 0.5CM|
|Operation Level||Digital 3.3V|
Também poderá gostar