Gravity: Conversor analógico de corrente para Tensão (para sensores 4~20mA)
Com este conversor analógico de corrente para tensão pode converter linearmente sinais de corrente de 0~25mA em sinais de tensão de 0~3V
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
This current-to-voltage module can linearly convert 0~25mA current signals into 0~3V voltage signals. Industrial sensors or devices usually have the current signal output of 4~20 mA. With this current-to-voltage module, your main control board can easily attain the current signals input from industrial sensors or devices.
Normally, current signals lower than 4mA can be used for fault diagnosis, and current signals higher than 20mA can be used for overrun detection. Therefore, this module is specially designed with a wide detection range from 0 to 25mA, and compatible with fault detection, overrun detection applications.
This module employs 0.1% high precision sense resistor and ultra-low noise rail-to-rail zero-drift op amp, high accuracy, no need to calibration, so it is convenient to use. 3.3V~5.5V wide voltage power supply, 0~3V voltage signal output, which are compatible with more main control boards, adapt to more applications.
NOTE: For higher accuracy, it is recommended to measure with 12 or more bit ADC!
- Support wide voltage of 3.3~5.5V
- Deploy 0.1% high precision sense resistor and ultra low noise rail-to-rail zero-drift op amp, high accuracy, and no need to calibration
- Wide measurement range up to 0~25mA, which is compatible with fault diagnosis, overrun detection applications
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Detection Range: 0~25mA DC
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. @ 16-bit ADC, ±2% F.S. @ 10-bit ADC
- Termination Resistance: 120Ω
- Connector Type: PH2.0-3P
- Product Size: 30mm * 22mm (1.18inch * 0.87inch)
Também poderá gostar