- Em promoção!
- -5,75 €
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS-Gen L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
1. 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
2. Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
3. Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
4. Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
5. Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
6. Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
7. Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.
8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
9. Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
10. Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
11. X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.
12. Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
Driving current algorithm and regulation:
1. Drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref is about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current is 1A.
2. Vref measures the voltage in the middle end of the Gnd and the potentiometer.
3. When measuring the voltage, do not connect the motor, otherwise it is easy to burn down the drive.
4. When measuring the voltage, the power supply should be switched on. Do not only connect the USB power supply.
System connection diagram:
PIN port map:
- 1x MKS-Gen L V1.0 board
- 1x 50cm USB cable
Também poderá gostar