Sonoff G1: Relé GPRS/GSM
Sonoff G1 é um interruptor inteligente GSM que permite aos utilizadores ligar/desligar remotamente qualquer aparelho conectado. Diferente de outros produtos Sonoff que precisam de se conectar a WiFi ou LAN, o G1 suporta um cartão SIM (GSM / GPRS: 800/900/1800 / 1900MHz) e usa rede 2G GPRS para controlar aparelhos conectados. O cartão 3G e 4G também pode funcionar na rede 2G.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- Supports SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Remote ON/OFF via GPRS network
- Local ON/OFF by switch button
- Scheduled/countdown timer
- Scene/smart scene to trigger ON/OFF
- Share control
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specifications for Sonoff G1
- Power Supply: 90~250V AC (50/60Hz)
- Max. Current: 16A
- Max. Power: 3000W
- Weight: 100g
- Product Size: 114*52*32 (mm)
- SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Network: Only 2G network supported
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Weight: 100.0g
- Gang: 1
- Certification: CE, RoHS
Specification for IP66 Waterproof Case
- Waterproof Level: IP66
- Body Material: ABS V0
- Transparent Cover Material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 132.2*68.7*50.1mm(L*W*H)(Details)
- Weight: 145.0g
Sonoff IP66 is a high quality waterproof case that can be used with Sonoff G1 PCBA in the underwater environment. The waterproof level of the waterproof box is IP66. It allows you to remote control your lights or home appliances outdoor. Just get it to control your Christmas tree lightings! Read the detailed installation guide.
With G1, users can turn on/off their appliances from the local button or from anywhere in the world. Besides, they can set up scheduled timers and countdown timers to automatically turn their appliances on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when network is unavailable. They can create scenes to trigger on/off a gang of devices with a single tap. Users can even share the devices to family, so that they can control together.
Também poderá gostar