Shield Wi-Fi para Arduino
Shield Wifi para Arduino,
Porta de Comunicação Serie TTL para comunicação IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos
WIFI shield based on Roving Networks RN-XV module. It can be separate two parts – Tinysine Bee shield and WiFiBee module. It provides the bridging from TTL serial port communication to IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless communication. So any device with TTL serial ports can easily be connected with this WIFI shield and controlled and managed remotely through a wireless network. Different kinds of communication protocols and encryption algorithms are integrated with the module. The Arduino architecture enables you to easily integrate this module into any Arduino based project.
This shield can connect your router and join your local network. It can also be set to AP mode. That means you can control your arduino project point to point by WIFI even without a router!
- Based on common 802.15.4
- Ultra low power: 4uA sleep mode, 38mA active
- Onboard TCP/IP stack includes DHCP, UDP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, HTTP client, FTP client and TCP
- Firmware configurable transmit power: 0dBm to 12dBm
- Hardware interfaces:TTL UART, soft serial
- Host data rate up to 464Kbps over UART
- Supports soft AP and infrastructure networking
- Real-time clock for time-stamping, auto-sleep, and auto-wakeup modes
- 3dbi antenna
manual ard03060Downloads (502.62k)
Também poderá gostar