Devastator Tank - Plataforma Robótica (motores c/ engrenagens metálicas)
Esta plataforma robótica denominada de "Devastator" é um tanque com lagartas, construído com alumínio de alta resistência, extremamente sólido e durável.
Permite transportar cargas até 3Kg!
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
The Devastator tank mobile robot platform is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform we have released a new and improved version 2 that includes the following features:
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
- High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
This robot Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Click here for a PDF.
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one arduino board, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc.
This robot kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators, robot competitions and research projects!
Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform Review
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot Review- part 1
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot #2
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot #3 : Camera
Devastator Tank DIY Mobile Robot Arduinor WiFi Control with Camera by DFRobot
How to assumbly DEVASTETOR tank
UNBOXING & LETS PLAY - DEVASTATOR - Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor) - DFROBOT
Платформа для мобильных роботов \ Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform
Arduino Tank Robot Project using the Devastator metal chassis
- Mobile robotic arms
- Outdoor 2WD mobile robots
This kit is compatible with Intel Edison! Find it on the Intel website
Kit includes robust metal gear motors.
1. This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Get a Straight/Cross Screwdriver.
2. This product does not include a microcontroller. Suitable microcontrollers can be found on the product wiki page
3. Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Voltage Range 2~7.5V
- Gear reduction ratio: 45:1
- D output shaft diameter: 4 mm
- No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
- No-load current: 0.13 A
- Locked-rotor torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Locked-rotor current: 2.3 A
- Load Capacity：3kg
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm/ 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
- Wiki (Devastator Tank Mobile Platform)
- Instruction Manual
- Example Code
- Devastator tank mobile robot review
- Devastator Tank Mobile Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor) x1
Também poderá gostar