LoRa Radio 433MHz - Módulo Grove
Módulo de comunicação LoRa® RFM95 baseado no chip SX1276.
- Tensão de Alimentação：5V/3.3Vdc
- Frequência de comunicação: 433MHz
- Consumo de ~28mA(médio) para +20dBm de transmissão continua
- Consumo de ~8.4mA(médio) em modo de espera
- Consumo de ~20mA(Avg) em modo de receção
- Largura de banda: 500kHz
Fornecido com cabo tipo Grove.
Grove is a very powerful platform developed by Seeed Studio to simplify your IoT projects.We have integrated the grove connector to most boards produced by Seeed to make them become a system. This time, we combined Grove with LoRa to provide an ultra-long-range wireless module for you.
The main functional module in Grove - LoRa Radio 433MHz is RFM98, which is a transceiver features the LoRa long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst mini-missing current consumption. The heart of Grove - LoRa Radio 433MHz is ATmega168, a widely used chip with very high-performance and low power consumption, especially suitable for this grove module.
There we already integrated a simple wire antenna to receive signal, if the signal is too weak to receive, don’t worry, the MHF connector next to the antenna is for adding a second antenna which has MHF interface to gain more signal.
This is the 433MHz version, which can be used for 433MHz communication. You can also find the version for 868MHz at Grove - LoRa Radio 868MHz.
- Please keep the antenna vertical to the board and as straight as possible to make the best performance.
- Please avoid making any big metal object near the antenna and a metal cape is also not recommended if you need to add a cape for your device.
Também poderá gostar