Switch PoE+ com 5-Portas Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3at/af 60W
Switch POE com 4 portas PSE, IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE+/PoE), permite alimentar dispositivos POE até 30W e na soma das 4 portas não poderá exceder os 60W.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
Save installation time and money with PoE.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports — four of which are high-power PoE+ PSE ports — this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet Network Solutions 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port.* IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all of its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device powers down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. To overcome this waste of energy, the Intellinet Network Solutions 5-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch employs the new energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, which detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports that are not in use. To facilitate maximum network performance, the Intellinet Network Solutions switch adjusts power output based on the length of the network cable that is connected to a particular port. When things slow down, it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 60 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 15 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to four PoE network devices
- Save installation cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- PoE power budget of 60 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports equipped with Auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Store and forward switching architecture
- 10 Gbps switch fabric
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Desktop-size metal case
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 1)
- IEEE 802.3at (Power over Ethernet 802.3at Type 2)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- Packet filter/forwarding rate:
- - 1,488,000 pps (1000 Mbps) - 148,800 pps (100 Mbps) - 14,880 pps (10 Mbps)
- MAC address table: 2k entries
- Buffer memory: 192 kB
- Backplane speed: 10 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- Pinout RJ45 output ports (Data + Power)
- - IEEE Alternative A - Pin 1: Vport [+] - Pin 2: Vport [+] - Pin 3: Vport [-] - Pin 4: Unused - Pin 5: Unused - Pin 6: Vport [-] - Pin 7: Unused - Pin 8: Unused
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE
- External power adapter: 51 V, 1.25 A, input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 70 watts (maximum)
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 76 (L) x 140 (W) x 27 (H) [mm] / 2.99 (L) x 5.51 (W) x 1.06 (H) [in]
- Weight: 0.71 kg (1.57 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 – 70°C (-4 – 158°F)
- Package Contents
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Weight: 0.71 kg
- Dimensions: 76 (L) x 140 (W) x 27 (H) [mm]
- Datasheet » Download
- Quick Instruction Guide » Download
Também poderá gostar