Seeeduino XIAO - Microcontrolador Arduino - SAMD21 Cortex M0+
Seeeduino XIAO é a mais pequena placa compatível com Arduino da família Seeeduino. É um microcontrolador Arduino com o microchip SAMD21. As interfaces do Seeeduino XIAO são bastante ricas para uma placa de desolvimento tão pequena.
DESCRIÇÃO EM PORTUGUÊS BREVEMENTE DISPONÍVEL
Se tiver alguma dúvida neste produto não hesite em contactar-nos.
*Atenção: as imagens são meramente ilustrativas.
- Powerful CPU: ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller(SAMD21G18) with 256KB Flash,32KB SRAM
- Flexible compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Easy project operation: Breadboard-friendly
- Small size: As small as a thumb(20x17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects.
- Multiple development interfaces: 11 digital/analog pins, 10 PWM Pins, 1 DAC output, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface.
Take a look at Seeeduino XIAO. What a small size and cute looking! It is the smallest member of the Seeeduino family. Seeeduino XIAO still carries the powerful CPU-ARM® Cortex®-M0+(SAMD21G18) which is a low-power Arduino microcontroller. On the other hand, this little board has good performance in processing but needs less power. As a matter of fact, it is designed in a tiny size and can be used for Arduino wearable devices and small projects.
Apart from the strong CPU, Seeeduino XIAO is excellent in many other functions. It has 14 GPIO PINs, which can be used for 11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, and 1 SPI interface. Some PINs have various functions, A1/D1 to A10/D10 Pins have PWM functions and Pin A0/D0 has a function of DAC which means you can get true analog signals not PWM signals when you define it as an analog pin, that’s why 14 GPIO PINs can realize more I/O PINs and interfaces. Moreover, Seeeduino XIAO supports the USB Type-C interface which can supply power and download code. There are power pads at the back of the XIAO which support battery and make it designed for wearable devices to become realistic. Except for the power LED, we add a user LED on board for your better coding experience. Usually a Dev. Board as small as this size will use the chip’s inner crystal oscillator for time fixing, in order to make the clock more accurate, Seeeduino XIAO layouts an extra 32.768KHz to make the clock more stable.
Seeeduino XIAO is perfectly compatible with Arduino IDE, you can easily develop some small projects with the help of the large and comprehensive Arduino library. So get one and you will soon love it!
All the I/O pins are 3.3V, please do not input more than 3.3V, otherwise, the CPU may be damaged.
This is the Wiki of the Seeeduino XIAO, you can view the basic settings of running the board.
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU(SAMD21G18) running at up to 48MHz
- Storage: 256KB Flash,32KB SRAM
- I/O PINs: 14 GPIO PINs,11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 DAC output Pin
- Interface: 1 I2C interface,1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface
- Power supply and downloading interface: USB Type-C interface
- LEDs: 1 user LED, 1 power LED, two LEDs for serial port downloading
- Reset button: two reset button short connect to reset
- Power Pads: For the battery power supply
- Software compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Projection cover for protecting the circuit
- Dimensions: 20x17.5x3.5 mm
- Wearable devices
- Rapid prototyping (directly attached to the expanded PCB as a minimal system)
- Perfect for all the projects need mini Arduino
- DIY keyboard
- USB development (USB to multi-channel TTL/USB host mode, etc.)
- A scenario where you need to read multiple mock values The DAC output
We have collected various projects from the community and will keep updated in the blog Seeeduino XIAO community projects collection. What will be your next project idea made by Seeeduino XIAO?
USB HID Macropad built with Seeeduino Xiao & CircuitPython via Andy Warburton
Running usual pyportal_boing on Seeeduino XIAO + TinyGo via @sago35tk
- 1 x Seeeduino XIAO - Arduino Microcontroller - SAMD21 Cortex M0+
- 2 x 7pins header
- 4 x pasters
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
[Documentation] Seeeduino XIAO HDK
This is the HDK for Seeeduino XIAO
This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.
[Wiki] Grove passive Buzzer
You can change the PMW frequency to award different beep sound to get a "buzzer music".
A portable distance alarm that will give light and sound warning when people get into your one-meter circle.
A portable distance alarm that will give light and sound warning when people get into your one meter circle.
Pocket Distance Alarm using Grove Shield for Seeeduino XIAO, no jumper wire soldering any more!
[Project] Runaway Spider
This spider will keep quiet in the dark. But once there is light, the spider will start to vibrate, avoiding the light.
Water Quality Station using Seeeduino XIAO that detects TDS, turbidity, and water level.
[Project] Sunkeeper with Seeeduino XIAO
Vitamin D decreases susceptibility to COVID-19. Humans make Vitamin D via sun exposure. Sunkeeper measures how much sun you have absorbed.
Today, I will introduce a fingerprint unlocking device that can be used for the fingerprint unlocking door. This provides us with a faster and safer way to open and close doors than the traditional way.
Using Seeeduino XIAO is the way to go. But one might think it is an Arduino compatible development board and might be confused about how it can be used to connect to a Raspberry Pi.
Também poderá gostar