Raspberry Pi Zero W (without header)
The Raspberry Pi Zero W extends the Pi Zero family and comes with added wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GHz, single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
To get started
(not included) you'll need:
- MicroSD card with Raspberry Pi OS installed.
- Micro USB power supply.
- A special Raspberry Pi Zero camera cable, if you want to use a Raspberry Pi camera (the standard cable supplied with Raspberry Pi cameras is not compatible with the smaller Raspberry Pi Zero camera connector). Suitable cables are available at low cost from many Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, and are supplied with the Raspberry Pi Zero Case.
For a step-by-step guide to getting your Pi up and running, check out our online Getting started guide.
There are loads of projects to get started on with your Raspberry Pi Zero in our learning resources area. A couple of great projects are:
You might also like