AS608 Fingerprint Reader Module - Funduino
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Simple to use: as long as there is a serial microcontroller, embedded can operate the module, MSP430, 51, AVR, PIC, STM32, ARM, FPGA, Arduino controller, pcDuino, etc. can operate the module.
You can also use the computer’s serial port to control the module through the serial port.
- Supply voltage: 3.6 - 6.0VDC
- Operating current: 120mA max
- Peak current: 150mA max
- Fingerprint imaging time: <1.0 seconds
- Window area: 14mm x 18mm
- Signature file: 256 bytes
- Template file: 512 bytes
- Storage capacity: 162 templates
- Safety ratings (1-5 low to high safety)
- False Acceptance Rate: <0.001% (Security level 3)
- False Reject Rate: <1.0% (Security level 3)
- Interface: TTL Serial
- Baud rate: 9600, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600 (default is 57600)
- Working temperature rating: -20C to +50C
- Working humidy: 40%-85% RH
- Full Dimensions: 56 x 20 x 21.5mm
- Exposed Dimensions (when placed in box): 21mm x 21mm x 21mm triangular
- Weight: 20 grams
You might also like