Fingerprint Sensor FPM10A - 1000 fingerprint
This is an Arduino compatible fingerprint module. With the high speed DSP processor, it could also work with other serial device, like MSP430, 51, AVR, PIC, STM32, ARM and FPGA device.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This is an Arduino compatible fingerprint module. With the high speed DSP processor, it could also work with other serial device, like MSP430, 51, AVR, PIC, STM32, ARM and FPGA device. This fingerprint module could work alone without any principal computer or any PC software. It could store 1000 fingerprint. Support fingerprint entry, intelligent image processing, fingerprint comparison and fingerprint search mode. It also has a high sensitivity to both wet and dry fingerprint recognition.
This module could be widely used in security field, such as license management .etc. It can also be used to replace the IC card, password, hardware switch in your application.
- Power supply: DC 3.8V-7.0V
- Operating current: 65mA (Typical)
- Interface: UART (TTL logical level)
- Baud rate: (9600*N)bps, N=1~12(default N=6, 57600bps)
- Image acquisition time: <1S
- Storage capacity: 1000
- FAR: <0.001%
- FRR: <1.0%
- Average searching time: <1s (1:500, average)
- Matching Mode: comparison mode (1:1) and search mode (1:N)
- Character file: 256 bytes
- Template file: 512 bytes
- Security level: 5(1,2,3,4,5(highest))
- Working environment: Temp: -20°C - +60; RH: 40%-85%
- Storage environment: Temp: -40°C - +85°C; RH: <85%
- Touch area dimension: 14.5*19.4 mm (0.57*0.76")
- Outline dimension: 54*20*20.5 mm (2.13*0.79*0.81")
- Fingerprint sensor with cable x1
You might also like