Capacitive Fingerprint Reader
The Capacitive Fingerprint Reader is a standard fingerprinting module designed for secondary development, allows fast and stable fingerprint verification.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Based on a high-speed digital processor STM32F105R8, combined with high-security commercial fingerprinting algorithm, and advanced semiconductor sensor, the Capacitive Fingerprint Reader becomes a simple but smart integration module, provides functionalities like fingerprint enrolling, image processing, feature finding, template generating and storing, fingerprint matching and searching, etc.
- Easy to use by some simple commands, you don't have to know any fingerprint technology, or the module inter structure/calculation
- Commercial fingerprinting algorithm, stable performance, fast verification
- Sensitive detection, just touch the collecting window lightly, without pressing
- Allows to freely input/output fingerprint images, fingerprint feature file and other fingerprinting actions
- Dual communication, UART or USB
- Processor will enter sleep and wake up when detecting, achieves low power consumption
- Comes with rich related resources (software on PC, development SDK, tools, and examples for Raspberry/Arduino/STM32)
- Fingerprint lock
- Fingerprint safe deposit box
- Access control system
- Clock in and out
|Module dimension (mm)||45 x 30|
|Sensor dimension (mm)||33.4 x 20.4|
|Image resolution||192 x 256|
|Sensing area (mm)||9.6 x 12.8|
|Fingerprint capacity||1000 (expandable)|
|Security level||0-9 low to high security, 5 by default|
|False acceptance rate||0.0001%|
|False rejection rate||0.01%|
|Communication||UART or USB|
|Anti-electrostatic||aerial discharge: ± 15KV|
|contact discharge: ± 8KV|
Weight: 0.017 kg
You might also like