- On sale!
Detects clockwise/anti-clockwise rotations: degrees and laps
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Detects clockwise/anti-clockwise rotations: degrees and laps
- Pulses per lap: 15
- Power: 3.0V ~ 5.3V
- Dimension: 32.1mm * 15.4mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- Positioning in Industrial Controls
How to Use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- VCC ↔ 3.0V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- SW ↔ MCU.IO (encoder button status)
- SIB ↔ MCU.IO (output status)
- SIA ↔ MCU.IO (output status)
Connect the SIA, SIB, SW pins to the CH0, CH1, CH2 of logic analyser respectively, then power the module.
When clockwise rotating the encoder, the output waveform looks like:
When anti-clockwise rotating the encoder, the output waveform looks like:
When pressing the encoder button, the output waveform looks like:
Development resources: demo codes, schematic, datasheets, etc.
Weight: 0.011 kg
- Rotation Sensor x1
- 5-pin custom connector jumper wire x1
You might also like