KitiBot, Starter Robot, Graphical Programming, 2WD Version
KitiBot is specially designed for education, comes with graphical programming software to help kids to learn programming just like easily building blocks. KitiBot-MG-W is the 2WD version.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Combined with the open source demo codes from Waveshare, KitiBot is also an ideal choice for electronics enthusiasts and creators to fast get started with robotic development.
KitiBot features a control board named Mega2560, and several typical robotic functional modules includes: line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, servo, IR remote control, etc.
What's on the Mega2560
Mega2560 is an ATMEGA2560-16AU development board, compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 R3, offers higher performance and more RAM than the UNO R3.
There're various programmable modules like dual-mode Bluetooth, gesture sensor, ambient light sensor, IR receiver, RGB LED, buzzer, and so on. For easily connecting with more expansion devices, it also breakout I2C, SPI, UART interfaces and provides sufficient sensor connectors.
FLASH: 256KB (8KB for bootloader)
- TB6612FNG: dual H-bridge motor driver
- Dual-mode Bluetooth: Bluetooth remote control, compatible with both iOS and Android
- AMS1117-5.0: 5V regulator
- FT232RL: USB to UART
- IR receiver: IR remote control
- MPU9255 gesture sensor: 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis compass/magnetometer
- TSL2581FN light sensor: detect ambient light
- Buzzer: essential component to play music
- WS2812B: RGB LED
- User button
- Power switch
USR: user indicator
STA: Bluetooth status indicator
PWR: power indicator
- Micro USB connector: for programming or UART debugging
- Peripheral connectors: for connecting external devices and sensors
- Motor interface
- Power supply interface: 7V~12V input
- KitiBot how-to-install
- Demo code
- Circuit diagram
- Development software
Weight: 0.582 kg
Note: this product requires two 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
- Metal box x1
- Mega2560 control board x1
- Acrylic panels for control board 2PCS x1
- Line tracking sensor x1
- Ultrasonic sensor x1
- KitiBot acrylic head x1
- Servo x1
- Servo mounting board x1
- Ultrasonic adapter x1
- Motors 2PCS x1
- Wheels 2PCS x1
- Omni-direction wheel 2PCS x1
- Infrared remote controller x1
- 18650 battery holder x1
- PH2.0 20cm 4Pin same side contact cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 7Pin same side contact cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Screwdrivers 2PCS x1
- KitiBot-MG-W screws x1
You might also like