Optical sensitive Resistance Sensor Module Photosensitive
LDR sensor with Annalog output and adjustable digital output by potentiometer.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Using the sensitive type photoresistor sensor
- The comparator outputs a signal clean, good waveform driving ability more than 15mA.
- With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the light intensity detected
- The working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- With a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide woking voltage range LM393 comparator
- Application: Light intensity is detected, the light intensity sensor, smart car search light module
- Photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to environmental light, generally used to detect the brightness of ambient light, triggering microcontroller or relay module;
- When ambient light intensity does not reach the threshold value, the module DO-side output high when the ambient light level exceeds the set threshold, DO terminal output low;
- DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the brightness of ambient light changes;
- DO output can directly drive the relay module, which can be composed of a light control switch.
- Analog output and AD module, through AD conversion, can obtain more accurate values of ambient light
Product wiring instructions:
- VCC for positive power supply 3.3-5V
- GND for power supply is negative
- DO TTL switching signal output
- AO analogue signal output
You might also like