ABS Pro (Alleviate warp and crack) 1Kg 1.75mm
ABS based material, 20% more tough and tenacity, with just 50℃ heating bed can be warping free.
Print Temp: 220~260℃
Platform Temp: 50~80℃
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
ABS Filament Introduction
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) filament is great for applications that require better toughness, strength, high resistance to heat, and great machine-ability. With all ABS properties, Flashforge ABS filament prints 3d models with smooth surface finishes, bright and shiny colors.
Flashforge ABS 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- RoHS certified;
- Nozzle temperature: 220-260°C
- Build plate temperature: 50-80°C
- Smoothen filament feeding and extruding;
- Minimal filament warping, curling, shrinkage, and bubbles during 3d printing process;
- Compatible with most FDM 3D Printers, perfect for Flashforge Creator, and Guider series 3D printers.
You might also like