8 Channel USB (AC) Solid State Relay Module
This modules plugs in to your design seamlessly. Individual relay can be controlled by simple commands. This product has eight on board Solid State Relays that can switch up to 3A load.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Numato Lab's 8 Channel USB Solid State Relay Module is great for controlling your devices through USB without any USB protocol knowledge. The relays are controlled by USB capable Microchip PIC Microcontroller (PIC18F14K50) and comes with built in firmware that supports simple commands to control relays and read relay status. The board, when attached to a PC/Laptop shows up as a serial port and all you need to control the board is a serial terminal application like HyperTerminal or Putty. This board can easily be controlled by writing simple serial port application in VC++, VB, VBA (Word, Excell etc), Perl, Python etc.
Supported operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
- C - VCExpress2008 - Command Line - Windows
- C - VCExpress2010 - Command Line - Windows
- Visual Basic - VBExpress2008 - GUI - Windows
- Visual Basic - VBExpress2010 - GUI - Windows
- Visual Basic - Visual Basic 6 - GUI - Windows
- C - Visual C++ 6 - Command Line - Windows
- Python - Python - Command Line - Windows
- Java - NetBeans - Command Line - Any
- C# - Visual Studio 2012 - GUI - Windows
- AutoHotkey - AutoHotkey - GUI - Windows
- VBA - MS Excel 2010 - GUI - Windows
- VBA - MS Word 2010 - GUI - Windows
- Visual Basic - JustBASIC - NA - Windows
- AutoIt - AutoIt - NA - Windows
- Labview - Labview - Simple GUI - Any
- Perl - Perl - Command Line - Linux
- Perl - Perl - Command Line - Windows
You might also like