4 Port USB HUB HAT for Raspberry Pi
This is a 4 port USB hub for Raspberry Pi, provides more USB capability to your Pi, what's more, it features USB to UART converter for easy serial communication.
It can work with various versions of the Pi, and the size of the board is designed to perfectly fit the Zero / Zero W.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
USB HUB HAT Features
- 4 USB Ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Onboard USB to UART, convenient for Raspberry Pi serial debugging
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, USB to UART, and each USB port
What's on the USB HUB HAT
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via serial terminal
- USB HUB interface (bottom):for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converter
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Weight: 0.073 kg
- USB HUB HAT x1
- Micro USB connector x1
- Micro USB cable x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
You might also like