PH Sensor Kit
Need to measure precise pH? This kit includes everything you need including buffer solutions, pH probe, and even a board to connect directly to a microcontroller. This is laboratory-grade equipment and not a toy or educational kit.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Atlas Scientific PH Sensor Kit
- Features a ph circuit kit
- Includes electrically isolated EZO™ carrier board
- Offers full range pH reading from 0.001 to 14.000
- Provides flexible calibration protocol (single point, 2 point, or 3 point)
The Atlas Scientific PH Sensor Kit is a 6th generation embedded pH circuit. This EZO class pH circuit, offers the highest level of stability and accuracy.
With proper configuration the EZO class pH circuit, can meet, or exceed the accuracy and precision found in most bench top laboratory grade pH meters. The pH-EZO pH circuit, can work with any off-the-shelf pH probe/ sensor/electrode.
The pH Probe can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the BNC connector indefinitely.
Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3 to 5 V
- Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995 mA at 3.3 V
- pH Range: 0-14 (Na+ error at >12.3 pH)
- Operating temperature: 1 - 99 °C
- Max Pressure: 690 kPa (100 PSI)
- Max Depth 60 m (197 ft)
- Cable length: 1 m
- Speed of response: 95% in 1 second
- Isopotential point: pH 7.00 (0 mV)
- BNC connector
- Standard Lab use
- Field use
- Low ionic and ultra-pure water
- High pH Solutions (up to 14 pH)
- Samples containing Heavy metals
- Photography Development
- Beer, wine and other liquor
- Food Safe
- 1 x EZO™ pH Circuit
- 1 x Double junction silver / silver chloride Lab Grade pH Probe
- 3 x 125 ml (4 oz) calibration solutions (pH 4, pH 7 and pH 10)
- 1 x 125 ml (4 oz) pH storage solution
- 1 x Electrically Isolated EZO™ Carrier Board
- Circuit Board: 13.97 x 20.16 mm (0.55 x 0.79")
- Carrier Board: 56.2 x 32 mm (2.2 x 1.2") / Weight: 25 grams
You might also like