- On sale!
LAUNCHXL-F28027F - Texas Development Board
LAUNCHXL-F28027F is a low cost evaluation and development tool for the InstaSPIN-FOC enabled Piccolo F2802x series in the TI MCU LaunchPad ecosystem which is compatible with various plug-on BoosterPacks. The LaunchPad provides a standardized and easy to use platform to use while developing your next application.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- USB connected isolated XDS100 JTAG debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
- 2x 20-pin headers/connectors with access to all device pins
- Programmable buttons and LEDs
- TMS320F28027F: 60 MHz C28x CPU, 64 KB Flash, InstaSPIN-FOC enabled, 8 PWM Channels, 12-bit ADC, capture interface, UART, SPI and more
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of MotorWare for InstaSPIN-FOC example projects
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- TI BoosterPack Checker for an interactive list of compatible BoosterPacks
- Download and install MotorWare
- Run MotorWare.exe
- Browse resources and read Readme First for F28027F LaunchPad and any BoosterPack
- Follow Training à InstaSPIN Projects and Labs User’s Guide
- Install free GUI for instrumenting MotorWare projects
- Watch 6 part training series or search for other training
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 InstaSPIN e2e forum
- For non-InstaSPIN getting started with this kit, please see the instructions for the standard LaunchPad
- Piccolo F28027F LaunchPad
- Mini USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
You might also like