VEML6040 RGBW Color Sensor 3.3V i2c
VEML6040 color sensor senses red, green, blue, and White light and incorporates photodiodes, amplifiers, and analog / digital circuits into a single chip using CMOS process.
For Arduino Examples:
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
16-bit Resolution for each Channel (RGBW)
RGBW Color Sensor with I2C Interface
VEML6040 color sensor senses red, green, blue, and White light and incorporates photodiodes, amplifiers, and analog / digital circuits into a single chip using CMOS process. With the color sensor applied, the brightness, and color temperature of backlight can be adjusted base on ambient light source that makes panel looks more comfortable for end user’s eyes. VEML6040’s adoption of FiltronTM technology achieves the closest ambient light spectral sensitivity to real human eye responses.
VEML6040 provides excellent temperature compensation capability for keeping the output stable under changing temperature. VEML6040’s function are easily operated via the simple command format of I2C (SMBus compatible) interface protocol. VEML6040’s operating voltage ranges from 2.5 V to 3.6 V.
- Integrated modules: color sensor (RGBW) and signal conditioning IC
- FiltronTM technology provides a spectrum matching real human eye responses
- Supports low transmittance (dark) lens design
- Fluorescent light flicker immunity
- Provides 16-bit resolution for each channel
- Temperature compensation: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Operation voltage: 2.5 V to 3.6 V
You might also like