Water Turbine Generator (5VDC)
This is a water turbine generator, 5V DC output, which can be directly used as Arduino power supply. Eco-friendly energy, it is advisable to be used in conjunction with a power manager such as the lipo rider.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This is a water turbine generator, 5V DC output, which can be directly used as Arduino power supply. Eco-friendly energy, you can make it work together with our lithium battery charger, working as a backup energy. This water turbine generator can be used in various hydro power generator application, such as smart faucets, sensing faucets, shower room lighting systems etc. The module comes with regulated power output, which provides standard 5V DC output. The maximum output current is up to 150Ma which is enough for most light application.
- Working Pressure: 0 ~ 1.0 Mpa
- Tested Pressure: 0.6 MPa
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 80 °C (maximum permissible ambient temperature 100 °C max: 30 min)
- Storage Temperature: -25 ~ 65 ° C
- Flow range: 2.5 ~ 20L / min (pressure 0.05-0.2mpa)
- Output Voltage: DC 5V (water flow 4L / min)
- Output Current: 0-150mA
- Output Voltage Starting Flow: DC 2.5V water flow 3.5L / min
You might also like