If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This is a water pressure sensor adopts DFRobot Gravity 3-pin interface. It supports standard 5V voltage input and 0.5~4.5V linear voltage output. It is compatible with multiple Arduino controllers
Coordinate with a DFRobot Gravity IO Expansion Shield, the water pressure sensor can be plugged into an Arduino board, wiring-free. Put it with Solenoid Valve, Water Turbine Generator and other sensors, you can build a smart water control system. You may also check Liquid Sensor Selection Guide to get better familiar with our liquid sensor series.
Briefly speaking, this water pressure sensor is a stethoscope to a water pipe. It will help you to diagnose whether there is water, and how strong the water pressure is. It can be widely applied to smart home control systems (SCS), Internet of Things (IoT), and device detections.
- Support water pressure detection of living environmental water systems, such as houses, gardens, and farms.
- Support water pressure detection of the outdoor environments, such as rivers, lakes, and the sea.
- Support water pressure detection of tanks;
- Support liquid level detection in special situation detection in specified liquid;
- Medium: liquid/gas without corrosion
- Wiring: Gravity-3Pin (Signal-VCC-GND)
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0~1 Mpa
- Input Voltage: +5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.5~4.5 V
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.5%~1%FS (0.5%, 0~55°C)
- Threadably: G1/4
- Adapter: G1/2 to G1/4
- Waterproof level: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -20~85°C
- Response Time: <2.0 ms
- Quiescent Current: 2.8 mA
- Normal Operating Pressure: ≤2.0 Mpa
- Damaged Pressure: ≥3.0Mpa
- Service Life: 10’000’000 times
- Gravity: Analog Water Pressure Sensor x1
- G1/2 to G1/4 Connector (mounted) x1