Raspberry Pi Zero & Zero W Case - Black
Pi Zero cases consist of a 3-Part clip together construction with Micro SD card cover and embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation logo, which acts as a ventilation point for heat extraction.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Pi Zero cases consist of a 3-Part clip together construction with Micro SD card cover and embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation logo, which acts as a ventilation point for heat extraction. Each case features a top and bottom GPIO cut-out, which can easily be removed using a sharp instrument, or left in situ if the GPIO is not required. There's also 2 x M3 mounting holes on the back of the case, so you can effortlessly mount your Pi Zero where it's required e.g. your belt/dog/table/wall, and two internal microSD card slots to store you spare OS images.
Raspberry Pi Zero Case Features:
- Professional Fully Injection Moulded PC-ABS Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 3 Part Clip-Together Construction (Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
- Removable Micro SD Card Cover
- GPIO Cut-Out Slot (Top & Bottom)
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Green & Frosted
- Embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation Logo
- Embossed Port Labels (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
- Raspberry Pi Zero Clips In (No Screws)
- Power LED Hole
- Two-Point M3 Bolt Mount for Attaching to Belts for Wearables or Walls for Wallables ;)
- 2 x Internal Clip In Micro SD Card Holders
- Drop Resistant
- Manufactured in the UK
You might also like