- On sale!
1-Channel 5V Relay Module for Arduino
5V 1-Channel Relay interface board equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A. Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller. Status LED indicator included
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Color: Red
- Quantity: 1
- Material: PCB board
- One channel relay module
- With LED indicates relay status
- VCC: Connected 5V
- GND: Grounding
- IN: Control terminal, high level relay pull, low level relay release, driver current need to over 4mA
- COM: Control loop grounding
- Great for DIY project
- 5V relay module (high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A)
- Microcontroller development board can be used as modules, can be used as appliance control
- 3,5V-12V control signal of the TTL
- Control DC or AC signals can control the 220V AC load.
- There is a normally open and one normally closed contact
- The power LED
- Controlled light, pull off, off off
- Increased transistor drive a relay coil, the control pin high impedance.
- The control pins have pull-down circuit, to prevent floating relay malfunction
You might also like