1-Channel 5V Relay Module for Arduino
Have you ever wanted to control something powerful or have you ever needed to turn on/off a high power device from your Arduino or another low powered microcontroller?
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This single relay module can be used in interactive projects. This module uses SONGLE 5v high-quality relay. It can also be used to control lighting, electrical and other equipment. The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included). The Relay output is by a light-emitting diode. It can be controlled through digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Type: Digital
- Rated current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Rated load: 8A 150VAC (NO) 10A 24VDC (NO), 5A 250VAC (NO/NC) 5A 24VDC (NO/NC)
- Maximum switching power: AC1200VA DC240W (NO) AC625VA DC120W (NC)
- Contact action time: 10ms
- Size: 40*28mm
- Weight: 15g
You might also like