MOSFET Module IRF5305 5~36Vdc 20A 3~24Vdc input
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- FET module, the input and output are completely isolated.
- Signal trigger terminal: digital high and low level. Can be connected to the microcontroller IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc.
- Input signal voltage: 3V~24Vdc; current: about 5mA.
- The output can control high-power equipment, motors, bulbs, LED strips, DC motors, micro pumps, solenoid valves, etc.
- Output controlled voltage: 5V~36Vdc. Current: less than 5A, more than 5A need to add heat sink, the maximum can not exceed 20A.
- Using the original F5305S power FET, you can input PWM, control motor speed, brightness of the lamp, etc.
You might also like