Gamepad module for micro:bit, Joystick and Buttons
This little module adds arcade controls to your micro:bit, makes it possible to turn the micro:bit into a mini game console.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This little module adds arcade controls to your micro:bit, makes it possible to turn the micro:bit into a mini game console. There's onboard buzzer to play music and game background effect. It is powered from a 14500 Li-ion battery (not included), conversely, it allows to charge the battery through USB connection.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- High quality joystick, dual channel analog outputs for precise positioning, one channel digital output for press control
- Onboard battery and charge circuitry, powered from battery, also charges the battery through USB connection
- Battery indicator, blinks 1/2/3/4 times indicates the power remains about 25%/50%/75%/100% respectively
- 4x colorful buttons
- 2x side buttons, related to the A/B buttons of micro:bit, easy to use
- Buzzer for playing music and game background effect
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/python code/user manual, etc.)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Battery type: 14500 Li-ion
- Dimension: 150mm x 50mm
|X||1||Joystick X axis|
|Y||2||Joystick Y axis|
Weight: 0.054 kg
You might also like