- On sale!
Game HAT for Raspberry Pi
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
This Game HAT will turn your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console in a second, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
Game HAT Features
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480×320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
- Start + Select to exit current game
- Menu, Up/Left, Down/Right, Exit, this four keys on the bottom allow to adjust screen brightness/contrast, volume, etc.
|GamePi15||Portable Game Console||1.54inch display, 240×240 resolution||Pi required|
|Game HAT||Portable Game Console||3.5inch IPS display, 480×320 resolution||Pi required|
|GamePi43||Portable Game Console||4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 resolution||Pi required|
|Arcade-101-1P||Arcade Machine||10.1inch IPS display, 1024×600 resolution||Pi included, out-of-box|
|Arcade-101-1P Acce Pack||Arcade Machine||10.1inch IPS display, 1024×600 resolution||Pi required|
|Arcade-C-1P||Arcade Console||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi included, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-C-1P Acce Pack||Arcade Console||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi required, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-D-1P||USB Arcade Control Box||NONE, No video output||Raspberry Pi / PC / Tablet / Smart TV required|
Weight: 0.212 kg
Note: the Raspberry Pi and 18650 battery in the photo are NOT included.
- Game HAT x1
- Acrylic case x1
- HDMI connector x1
- RPi screws pack x1
You might also like