SONOFF BASICZBR3 - Zigbee DIY Smart Switch
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- Works with SmartThings hub .
- Set sunrise and sunset routine to turn on or off light.
- Hands-free voice control.
- Schedule devices on or off.
- Turn on or off lights based on your location.
- Customize devices to trigger devices.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
SONOFF BASICZBR3 is the first SONOFF ZigBee DIY Smart Switch that connects SmartThings hub to control all the connected appliances via SmartThing APP on iOS/Android phones to access rooms, scenes, members or automations mode to build a smart house. Seamlessly works with Amazon Alexa platforms including ZE39KL Echo Plus, Echo Studio, DW84JL 2nd Gen Echo Show & L9D29R 2nd Gen Echo Plus, directly pair with ZigBee smart switch via your voice, just say: “Alexa, find device” and see.Plus, more triggering conditions like schedule, device, location and alarm can be used to make appliances connected with Zigbee smart switch activated or inactivated. Follow SONOFF ZigBee smart switch to start your a new smart home journey!
Check out the amazing features of SONOFF BASICZBR3 below:
Specification of SONOFF BASICZBR3
- Max Current: 10A;
- Max.input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A;
- Max.output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A;
- Gang: 1;
- Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz;
- Enclosure Material: PC V0;
- Product Dimensions: 91*43*25(mm);
|Works With Google Nest||No|
|Works With Amazon Alexa||No|
|Works With Google Assistant||No|
You might also like