BLE Link (Support Wireless Programming)
So you are developing a wearable device?
Introducing the BLE Link!
So you are developing a wearable device, for example a smart pedometer bracelet with Arduino + Android/IOS, and communication is made between device and phone via BLE (BT4.0 low engergy). By linking into star network of low power consumption, BLE achieves rapid real-time communication. Many software or hardware engineers are hoping to have such a platform that is able to do this.
BLE Link is a communication module based on bluetooth 4.0, it uses the XBEE model which is compact and is compatible with all shields with XBEE socket. BLE Link supports both 5V and 3.3V MCUs. We've also developed Apps on both Android and IOS platform for you to start commumication between phone and arduinos immediately. With two BLE Links, you can enjoy features like point-to-point wireless transparent transmission, master-slave machine setting, wireless program burning and HID connection with PC. At the same time, we provide developers more freedom and support: users can not only debugBluno through AT command, but also update BLE chip program via USB.
- AT command to debug the BLE
- support the master-salve machine switch
- Transparent transmission
- Wireless programming for Arduino processor (Compatible with Arduino UNO,Fio and Mega)
- support usb update BLE chip program
- support bluetooth HID
- convenient to upgrade firmware of BLE
- support Android and IOS applications,open source code,suitable for secondary development by the user
- Chip:TI CC2540>
- Working Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Power consumption: working: 10.6mA average, ready mode: 8.7mA
- Pin Layout: Compatible with Xbee pinout
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Operating temperature： -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃
- Transmission distance: 60m in free space
- Size:32mm * 22mm
- Xbee shield for Arduino
- IO Expansion shield for Arduino V7
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.3 For Arduino Mega
- IO Expansion Shield for Launchpad
- DFRobot Leonardo with Xbee socket
- and any devices integrated with xbee socket