- On sale!
True color RGB LED HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, colorful display, 8 × 8 grid
This RGB LED HAT (B) can be easily attached on top of the Raspberry Pi to display colorful effect, and controlled by only one signal pin.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Onboard 8 × 8 RGB LED (WS2812B)
- Control pin is configurable via jumpers (0Ω resistor)
- Break out control pins, easy for working with other MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python and Web control)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Brightness: adjustable 256 levels
- Color depth: 24-bit true color (8-bit for R/G/B respectively, totally 256x256x256=16777216 colors)
- Data rate: 800Kbps(typ)
- Dimension: 65mm × 56.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
How to Use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- 5V ↔ 5V power
- GND ↔ GND
- DIN ↔ Signal input
You might also like