Relay Shield for Arduino V2.1
Relay Shield for Arduino
One of the most interesting projects for your boards is perhaps being able to control High power devices like Lamps, water pumps, garage doors and so on. But interfacing with high power and AC is quite a dangerous task when building the circuitry. Relays allow for interfacing an external electrical circuit like a switch. With relays you can now connect external circuit or devices directly to your Arduino.
DFRobot Relay Shield V2.1 is a completely new design which is capable of controlling 4 relays at a time. The max switching power DC 90W or AC 360VA gives direct control by Arduino/DFRduino controllers through digital I/Os with external 9V supply. With built-in Xbee socket, it can be wireless remote controlled via Xbee/bluetooth/WPM.
This relay shield is an ideal solution for home automation and robotics purposes.
NOTE:It requires an external power supply to drive the xbee module and relays.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO Rev3
- Each Relay has its own test button to test the connection
- Standard DFRobot 3 Pin out
- XBee I/O direct control
- Compatible with Arduino Rev3
- 4 buttons to test module
- LED status indicator of relay
- Support Xbee IO directly control
- Xbee socket for wireless communication
- Selectable digital IO pin for control(Default digital 2,7,8,10)
- 6 channels Analog IO & 13 channels Digital IO
- Up to 4 Relay with photo-coupled circuit
- Contact Rating 3A AC 120V / DC 24V
- Max Switching Voltage AC 240V / DC 60V
- Max Switching Current 5A
- Max Switching Power AC 360VA / DC 90W
- Electrical Life (Min) 100,000 Operations
- Mechanical Life (Min) 10,000,000 Operations
- Safety Standard(relay) UL cUL TUV CQC
- Coil Working Voltage 9VDC
- Working temperature -30℃ to +85℃
- Working temperature 40% - 85%
- Relay Shield for Arduino V2.1 x1
- Nylon stand-off with screw x2
You might also like