Motor Shield L298P with buzzer
Arduino Motor Shield is based on L298 motor driver integrated circuit, a full- bridge motor driver. It can drive two seperate 2A DC motors or 1 2A step motor. Motor's velocity and directions can be controlled seperately. Also there are 6 connectors connected to Arduino analog pins for fast prototyping. Signals can be given with buzzer on card when it is wanted.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- On board buzzer (D4)
- Convenient motor interface
- Bluetooth module interface connector ready (HC-05 / HC-06)
- Indicator for motor direction
- D2, D3, D5, D6, D7, D9, D free to use for others device
- A0 - A5 free to use for others device
- Control circuit input voltage : 5V DC
- Motor input voltage: 6.5 - 12V DC
- Motor maximum current: 2A
You might also like