Super compact USB-Serial converter PoUSB12 (UART bridge)
Super compact USB-Serial converter PoUSB12 (UART bridge).
- USB 2.0 compliant (12Mbps maximum speed)
- Suspend supported
- Xon/Xoff handshaking supported (300bps to 1Mbps)
- UART supports 5-8 bit data, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even and no parity
- Integrated EEPROM for Vendor ID, product ID, serial and release number
- On-chip 3.3V regulator available with power on reset circuit
- USB powered
- TX and RX signal levels are between 0V and 3.3V (5V tolerant)
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +85°C
- Small size: 17 x 12 x 15 (mm)
- Virtual COM port drivers for Windows, Linux and MACOS
- Can be used as ICP programmer for LPC2000 microcontrolers
* Note: Product may not be exactly as shown in image. Contact us for more information.