If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
- The efficiency of high-quality and high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon wafers can reach 17.01%.
- Shingled string welding process, beautiful and neat.
- Using tempered glass, high transparency.
- Anti-corrosion EVA effectively protects the battery panel.
- Strong and anti-wind and snow, unique technology to avoid freezing of water in the frame and deformation.
- Lightweight and flexible features can make it seamlessly integrated into your vehicle.
- Packed in a single carton, with protective corners on all four corners.
- OEM and ODM supported.
Standard Test Conditions AM=1.5, E=1000W/m2, TC=25℃
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||3.30A|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||18.21V|
|Open-circuit voltage (Voc)||21.73V|
|Short-circuit current (ISC)||3.48A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
|Cable||700mm / 2.5mm2|
|Connector Type||MC4 / MC4 Compatible|
|Module Structure||Aluminum Frame / Glass / EVA /Backsheet (White)|
|Junction box rating||≥IP67|
|Number of Diodes||One|
Scope of application：
Prevent the loss of electricity: used on the roof of the car, charge the car battery at any time. Can prevent the car battery from losing electricity, and solve the situation that the car cannot be fired due to the battery loss caused by the long-term parking of the vehicle.
On-board electrical appliances: when using on-board electrical appliances, the original power of the car battery will not lose (car audio, navigator, driving recorder, exhaust fan, car blower, car refrigerator, cell phone, etc.)
Experimental power generation: DIY experiments for schools.
You might also like