20 Channel RC Servo Driver. A pre-programmed PIC16F872 driving up to 20 standard RC servo's via the I2C bus. Supplied complete with 8MHz, 3 terminal ceramic resonator.
- Easy I2C bus control, same protocol as popular EEPROM's such as 24C02
- Position Control of up to 20 Servo's
- Servo's inactive at power up until first position sent to it
- Scan time is 20mS minimum, then proportional to the total number of servo's used
- Buffer can be read as well as written saving valuable memory resources on small controllers
- Standard mode - 256 bit resolution from 1mS to 2mS
- Expanded mode - Allows pulse to exceed 1mS to 2mS range for greater movement
- 0.5uS Timer produces jitter free outputs
More information in the product support page.
* Note: Product may not be exactly as shown in image. Contact us for more information.