A complete interface between your PC and the I2C bus.
The USB-I2C module provides a complete interface between your PC and the I2C bus. The module is self powered from the USB cable and can supply up to 70mA at 5v for external circuitry from a standard 100mA USB port.
- I2C Devices - Any registered or unregistered I2C device
- Host support - Drivers available for Windows XP64, XP, 2000, ME, 98, CE.NET V4.2, Linux, Mac OS8, OS9, OSX
- Voltage - Self powered - 5v available
- Current - Up to 70mA available for your own circuits
- On-board Pull-up resistors - 4.7k
- Digital I/O - 1 Input and 2 I/O available when not using I2C
- Analogue Input - 2 10-bit channels available when not using I2C
More information in the product support page.
* Note: Product may not be exactly as shown in image. Contact us for more information.