If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
The U-blox NEO-7M GPS Module is ideal for all sorts of development boards, Arduino projects and more. It can operate on voltages between 3 and 6V DC, and has a simple serial output which blasts out the NMEA GPS data at 9600 baud.
- GPS modules NEO-7M, 3V-5V power supply
- Using imported u-blox NEO-7M-0-000 GPS module
- Module with ceramic destined antenna, signal super
- EEPROM power down to save the configuration parameter data
- With data backup battery
- There are LED lights
- High quality Immersion Gold PCB
- Antenna Size: 25x25mm/0.98x0.98"
- Module Size: 25x35mm/0.98x1.37"
- Installation Diameter: 3mm
- Supply Voltage: 3V-5V
- The default baud rate: 9600
- GND - GND
- Vcc - connect to 5V or 3.3V
- TX - data from GPS module - connect to your board's RX pin
- RX - data to the GPS module - connect to your board's TX pin
- PPS - time pulse output
You might also like