If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
Nodemcu V3 Lua WiFi module integrated ESP8266 + additional memory 32M FLASH, USB serial port ch340g
- WiFi modern ESP8266 + 32MB, the module is based on a wide range of exploration ESP8266 system chip from expressif.
- WiFi modern ESP8266 + 32MB, compatible with nodemcu board. We add an extra memory size of 32MB. This is better for big library projects. You do not have to worry about the size of the memory.
- On board there are USB-TTL serial converter CH340G, mini USB socket. DC 4~9Vdc PowerIn pin VIN. Pitch 2.54mm (0.1 ") 15 x 2-wire pin set (not soldered).
- Combine WiFi access point and feature station + microcontrollers using Lua programming language is simple. WiFi Modern ESP8266 + 32MB, provides: arduino hardware IO.
- Can be used in the arduino IDE event-driven API network application 10 D0~D10, PWM function programming, IIC and SPI communication, in a board WiFi wireless network and ADC (A0, etc. can be used as an access point and / or station, host Server), connect to the Internet, get or upload data, and the developing board can use the mounting board.
For Arduino and ESP8266:
For NodeMCU programming:
For Python programming:
- 1 x Nodemcu V3 Lua ESP8266 32MB CH340G Development Board
- 2 x 15pin header for soldering