Analog ORP Sensor Meter For Arduino
IWhile traditional ORP meters are hard to get or use, this Analog ORP Meter is a highly compact ORP monitoring system that fits into your Arduino. This design configuration allows the user to accurately monitor ORP without having to add any additional circuitry or components to your design. Communication with the Analog ORP Meter is done using only simple wiring and programming.
If you have any questions on this product please feel free to contact us.
*Disclaimer: The images are merely illustrative.
In the ever-increasing need and awareness for health and safety, water has become a focus point for proper disinfection treatment as aftereffects of industrialization can become a danger for contamination of water via direct contact. Water is a critical control point of contact where proper treatment can greatly reduce these microbes, thereby reducing the chances of illness and pollution. While traditional ORP meters are hard to get or use, this Analog ORP Meter is a highly compact ORP monitoring system that fits into your Arduino. This design configuration allows the user to accurately monitor ORP without having to add any additional circuitry or components to your design. Communication with the Analog ORP Meter is done using only simple wiring and programming. You may also check Liquid Sensor Selection Guide to get better familar with our liquid sensor series.
ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) is a measure of the ability of oxidation and reduction of aqueous solution, characterization of oxidizing or reducing the relative degree. Unlike a pH measurement that follows a logarithmic curve and therefore requires more calibration adjustments, ORP follows a linear relationship and does not need instrument adjustment as much as it needs electrode maintenance. ORP has proven to be a reliable method of measuring water quality and provides the operator with a single value of measurement regardless of which product, commodity, operation, treatment or sanitizer is used, and regardless of varying field conditions or method by which chemical is applied.
- Water Quality Testing
- Marine Science
- Hydroponic Gardening
- General Chemistry
- Module Power:+5.00V
- Module Size: 40mmX27mm(1.57"x1.06")
- Measuring Range:-2000mV—2000mV
- Suitable Temperature:5-70℃
- Accuracy:±10mv (25 ℃)
- Response Time:≤20sec
- ORP Probe with BNC Connector
- PH2.0 Interface(3 foot patch)
- Zero calibration button
- Power Indicator LED
- ORP probe (BNC connector) x1
- ORP probe circuit board x1
- Analog cable x1
Project 1. Build KnowFlow: automatic water monitor
KnowFlow is the name of this water quality monitoring device, based on Arduino Uno. It can automatically monitor 5 parameters of water: pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Electronic Conductivity, ORP.
- Central Control Unit: Arduino Uno (DFRobot Bluno in this case) and Expansion Shield (DFRobot Expansion Shield V7.1 in this case)
- Water Sensors: pH (pH probe and pH circuit board); EC (EC probe and EC circuit board); ORP (ORP probe and ORP circuit board); Temperature (temperature probe and temperature circuit board); Dissolved Oxygen (DO probe, BNC and circuit board); real time clock circuit board
- Data Storage: Micro-SD module, Micro SD card
- Fit and fix: mounting plate, water proof box( 200mm_150mm_75mm), water proof joint
- Other parts: Cables (Wires), bread board, bolts and nuts, screws, battery, double-sided adhesive, write on tape, small wrench, spiral cable wrap
You might also like